David J. Phillips @davj / 2:00 PM PST • March 8, 2023
Last week, Bluedot launched on Y Combinator’s "Launch YC".
Bluedot makes EV charging payment easier and simplifies expense management for drivers and fleets with a single payment solution platform.
Founded by Ferhat Babacan & Selinay Parlak. Ferhat's career history includes Zipcar, Bosch, and Mercedes-Benz. Selinay's contributed to multiple EV projects, was recognized by Business Insider as a Rising Star in the EV Industry, and was nominated as Women4Climate by C40 cities. Working together to accelerate the transition to a cleaner, more efficient transportation system, helping make the EV charging experience more accessible, reliable, and convenient for all.
HOW IT WORKS
- Find Stations and Pay Directly via Bluedot's app - charge up your EV anytime, anywhere.
- Offers EV drivers access to 60% of available charging stations, enabling them to pay for charges directly with the app and avoid the hassle of downloading multiple apps.
- Customers benefit from a flat fee of $0.30 per kilowatt hour of charging with participating EV charging stations and receive a 20% cashback on charges at out-of-network charging stations.
- Bluedot users can also enjoy savings on auto-related expenses as well as many other eligible spending categories, making it a comprehensive solution for EV drivers.
Bluedot's debit card is designed for individual owners and fleet managers, who'll use it for all auto-related purchases, primarily for EV charging.
Users receive 5% cash back on automotive-related expenses and at least 2% cash back for all other expenses, as the card provides access to cash back rewards benefits in many eligible spending categories (grocery, travel, fashion etc.) as well as exclusive partnerships with a number of merchants & retailers.
📊 Bluedot Dashboard:
Fleet Managers can
- Monitor and authenticate driver permissions
- Gain better visibility into charging and driving behavior, helping to improve fleet efficiency and control costs.
Accessibility: Convenient, single payment platform. One EV Charge Card. One App. One Fleet Management Dashboard, combined with access to 100,000+ charge points in the US.
Trackability: Track charging behavior and spending, creating an efficient ecosystem. Earn cash back wherever you spend. All expenses in one place; track, control and plan easily.
Reimbursement: Easier for fleet drivers to get reimbursed for charging expenses. Focus on growing your business and fleet, not charging and expenses. Save time, save money, and supercharge convenience.
Driving electric yields climate, health, and economic benefits and Bluedot is here to accelerate the transition.
Visit www.thebluedot.co to learn more. Try out Bluedot and share you feedback with them!
Bluedot is expanding and distributing its offerings through auto dealers, auto financing companies, fleet management and delivery companies.
Interested in sharing thoughts/asking questions about how Bluedot's payments platform and dashboard may be of value to you or your business? Contact the Bluedot team to discuss partnership, distribution or any other opportunities.