David J. Phillips @davj / 6:00 PM PST • March 6, 2023
Berry launched on Y Combinator’s "Launch YC" last week.
Berry is a Chrome Extension that lets you co-browse, collaborate, and annotate in any web app and website with real-time cursors.
HOW IT WORKS
Berry works out-of-the-box on any websites, and turns your favorite product tools collaborative with real-time cursors.
Available as a chrome extension that allows you to instantly share, co-browse and collaborate with others on any website with real-time shared cursors.
- Install the Berry Chrome Extension
- Copy the link of any website you want to co-browse using Berry
- Share it in your meeting or chat tool e.g. Zoom chat, GMeet, Slack
- See each other’s cursors in real-time as teammates click through the link and land where you are! (They'll be prompted to install Berry automatically if they haven’t already)
"Save 10 mins per hour long meeting. See instant audience feedback visually."
- Customer Onboarding & Training: Show customers how your product works directly in their browser. Observe where they stumble and jump in to help. Scroll and click for them as if you are sitting side by side.
- Internal Team Collaboration: Plan projects and review briefs in Notion. Groom development tasks in Jira. Review Marketing campaigns in Google Analytics. Co-browse through competitor’s website.
- New Employee Training: Ramp up your employees to use work software effectively with a hands-on training session. Easily show them how to do multi-step workflows across tools e.g. Research leads on Linkedin and import it to Salesforce
Visit https://www.berryapp.io/ and give it a try!
Tell the Berry team about your use cases and top remote collaboration challenges. Contact them and schedule a 10 min meeting to discuss!